- An hour of work and one simple nudge resulted in $32 million in savings for Penn Medicine
- COVID Watch saved lives weekly during the first surge of the pandemic
- Heart Safe Motherhood reduced readmission rates and eliminated racial disparities in postpartum hypertension care
- Opt-out FIT kits paired with serial text messaging increased CRC screening tenfold
- Introducing defaults in the electronic health record increased referrals to cardiac rehab by 70 percent
- CARe eliminated three of four in-office visits for post-surgical patients
- Fast Track to Fertility increased annualized new patient access by 24 percent
Featured NewsSee all news
Innovator SpotlightSee all spotlights
Meet Corie Rhodes, a physician shaping quality improvement initiatives across Penn Medicine Primary Care.
Meet Nicholas Mollanazar, whose solutions are helping more dermatology patients get the care they need and enabling providers to work more efficiently.